++Sneak Preview of Manja & Hurai++


Dah lama aku tak dapat client yg begitu riang gembira ketika kawen...kali ni aku layan gelagat diorang puas-puas..bukan pengantin jer riang tapi satu family riang gembira..dari mak, ayah, adik lelaki, adik pompuan dan bakal adik ipar dia pun riang sekali...la la la la la!!

ArtCreative Photography
Tel : 012.7588266 / 019.7628384
Galeri : http://www.flickr.com/artcreative
Blog : http://saluddin-ismail.blogspot.com/
Web : http://www.artcreative.com.my/
Email : info@artcreative.com.my

5 comments:

  1. I've surf the internet more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot; it is really useful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a talent on photography, your designs are just fit for the wedding and you are so creative. You should pursue your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find undoubtedly a lot of particulars like that to contemplate into consideration. That is a exceptional stage to carry up. I supply the concepts previously mentioned as regular inspiration but naturally you can find issues much like the a single certain you have up wherever essentially the most critical issue will probably be performing in sincere fantastic faith. I'm self-confident that your job is naturally established like a truthful sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've shared amazing items .That is my original time I head over to proper right here. I learned so a number of exhilarating within your site specially its discussion. Maintain your blog site updating and excellent luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. menarik and happy

    ReplyDelete